Friday, April 18, 2008

I've been tagged!


My List
I was tagged by Ellen and Sheila
What I was doing 10 years ago:

Well i was finishing up my school work so I could graduate in May and then I started my first semester at BMI
Five things on my to do list today:
1. Straighten up the house
2. Make baked beans to take to a friends house for dinner tonight
3. Put a load of towels in the washer

4. Wash Marcus' flight suit
5. Go to a friends house and have dinner and play games
Snacks that I enjoy:
1. Chips
2. Cashews

3. Anything chocolate
What would I do if I were a billionaire:
1. Pay off all of our bills

2. Buy Marcus a new truck
3. Buy a new washer and dryer the front loader kind
4. Help my parents
5. Go on a LONG vacation
6. Go to school to become a x-ray tech
7. Help people in need
Three of my bad habits:
1. Lack of exercise
2. Leaving the clothes in the dryer

3. Not wanting to wash the dishes
Places I have lived:
1. Rock Island, IL

2. Texas
3. Oklahoma
4. Greenleaf, ID
5. Homedale, ID
6. Kansas
7. Salem, OR
8. Greenville, SC
9. Lima, OH

10. Quantico, VA
11. Milton, FL
12. Camp Pendelton, CA
13. Jacksonville, NC
Several of those places were lived at more then once.
Jobs I have had:
1. McDonalds

2. Chick-fil-a
3. Ben Franklin Crafts
4. H & R Block
5. Teletech (call center for UPS)
6. Michaels arts and crafts

7. West Florida Hospital as a outpatient registrar
8. Renees Bridal and Special Occansion
9. Christopher and Banks
People that I want to know more about
1. Karen Bork
2. Trisha Dodd
3. Jonathan Bullock
4. Lisa Patrick

3 comments:

Trisha said...

Good for you , Julie. It's nice to keep up with you. Glad you are doing well. We are staying busy and doing well ourselves. I finally posted today myself. It seems like life can take us by storm sometimes and I don't get it done.:) Have a good weekend. Trisha visit if you want.http://jefftrishandkids.blogspot.com/

RicKaren said...

Your house is very pretty and even your dog is cute! Welcome to blogworld...it's a great way to keep in touch! Love, Karen

Amanda said...

Wow, and here I thought I was the only one in blogworld to put off doing the dishes! :) It's good to see you here!