Friday, October 3, 2008

Tears

This week has been a little rough for me. I have really been missing Marcus alot. I went to the Christian bookstore this week and bought a new CD and put it in on the way home and heard this song and I cried all the way home. It has really been a blessing to me and I wanted to share it with you and I hope that it will be a blessing to you too. I hope that you all have a good weekend!

Tears are a language
Often you've wondered why tears come into your eyes
And burdens seem to be much more than you can stand.
But God is standing near, He sees your falling tears.
Tears are a language God understands.

When grief has left you low, it causes tears to flow.
When things have not turned out the way that you had planned.
But God won't forget you, His promises are true.
Tears are a language God understands.

God sees the tears of a broken-hearted soul.
He sees your tears and hears them when they fall.
God weeps along with man and takes him by the hand.
Tears are a language God understands.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCU-UtO7Ke8

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julie, that is a beautiful song and the words are very comforting. God does know and sees us right where we are in the midst of our hurts and lonliness. Yes, you are in His great arms and He holds you tight and hears when you cry.
We pray for you and Marcus. We love you,
Sue

Trisha said...

Sorry life is so hard and difficult for you right now. Hope this time will pass quickly. Love you. Trisha

SheilaDy said...

((((((HUGS)))))))