Thursday, March 12, 2009

New House!

If you have been wondering where I have been....well take a look at the pictures below and you will see!!! I have been moving these last couple of weeks!! We hadn't been planning on buying a house until the realtor of the house we were renting told me that they were selling the house.....so I went looking and this is what I found!! It was still being built and I was able to have just a little say about what I wanted. I LOVE IT!!! I have the kitchen of my dreams and I love the wide openness of it all. We live further out in the country and it is so quiet here. At night you can hear the big ole bullfrogs croaking in the pond not far from the house!! Now to have the man of the house home to share it with me!!! I'm still setting everything up but when it is all done I will post more pictures!!

















2 comments:

SheilaDy said...

Your house is beautiful, Jules!!!

Trisha said...

Beautiful place! Love it! Trisha