Monday, December 7, 2009

The Best Christmas Present Ever!!!

After 3 years of trying and many many prayers and tears and doctor appointments and fertility treatments Marcus and I are expecting a baby!!! We are so excited and so thankful that God has blessed us with this precious miracle and especially at Christmas time. We have both said that we dont' need anything for Christmas because we have already got the best gift ever!!! Thank you to everyone who helped us pray and were there for us.....we really appreciate it. We truly have the best friends ever.
Stay Tuned for more baby news!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Julie, I am so very happy for you and Marcus. I was so happy when I read your news that I almost cried. A baby truly is the best Christmas present ever. Please keep us posted on all the happenings.
Love, Melissa

Nichole said...

SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! Your life will never be the same :) You'll be a wonderful mommy!

Charity said...

Congrats! What a special gift!!

Jennifer Truitt said...

I am sooooooo,sooooooo happy for you all!! We have prayed with you that this prayer would be answered and what a Christmas miracle!!! Love you all and can't wait for more news!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie! I am sooo happy for you and Marcus! I know you are very excited, and we are all excited for you. We have been hoping and praying with you, and this is wonderful news, and like you said, the best gift you could ever ask for! God is so good! Merry Christmas!

Brittany said...

SOOO Happy for you!!! After more than 4 years of waiting, Jackson was born 2 days before my Birthday - I always said it was the Birthday gift I ever got! :)What an awesome Christmas present, keep us posted!