Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fourth of July

"And I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free and I won't forget the men who died who gave that right to me." I'm a proud American!! I enjoy my freedom and appreciate all the men and women who are all over the world fighting for it right now. I'm also proud of my husband who is serving our country! Thanks Babe...I love you!!
This fourth of July we went with our friends Travis and Jenny to Wilmington. We ate at a seafood place along the riverwalk and it was yummy!! Then we pushed and shoved our way through the crowds to find a nice spot to watch the fireworks. I'm not sure if we found the perfect spot, with the screaming kids and the drunk guy behind us yelling "we love you america", but at least we had a nice view of the fireworks.

Marcus and Julie
Julie and Jenny
Travis and Jenny
Little too much to drink??

1 comment: