Wednesday, August 6, 2008

~Horseback Riding~

Today we went on a 2 hour horseback ride through the mountains. We had a blast. If you know anything about Marcus you know that he loves western movies and books and this was right down his alley. He loved it!! He decided that if he was going horseback riding he needed to look like a cowboy so we bought him a hat, shirt and some boots. He wanted everyone to know that this was just for fun and that he wasn't trying to be some redneck cowboy. =) He tried to get me to be a cowgirl and I politely declined. We are enjoying our time up here in the mountains and I will post more pictures later on. We are sitting in our cabin relaxing for the day and enjoying the peacefulness.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! Great pictures...thanks for sharing. Love that hat, Marcus! Jules, I think you should have at least gone with a hat too! Love you guys! XOXO

Lisa said...

So cool guys...I would love to do that! I would love the cowgirl look if I could... :)