Monday, August 25, 2008

This weekend we had some friends from FL come to see Marcus before he left and we had a great time!!! Thanks Jason and Marci for making that long trip. While they were here we drove to VA to drop a bunch of Marcus' things off at the boat and he gave us a tour of the boat while we were there. It is pretty interesting but I'm SO glad that I don't have to live on that thing for 7 months!! :) We also enjoyed a great meal at the Cheesecake Factory and it was so YUMMY!!! I think that I gained 10 pounds this weekend! :)
Marcus is leaving in a couple of days so we are trying to spend alot of time together now. I have been an emotional wreck so far but I know that God is going to help me be strong and get through this. Thank you all for you prayers....Marcus said that he appreciates them all.
Hope that you all had a great weekend!




1 comment:

Trisha said...

Hi Julie. Sorry about Marcus leaving. I think I would be having a pretty hard time if Jeff was leaving for that long, too. We'll pray it goes by fast. Trisha