Monday, June 2, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!! Congratulations on this your 30th anniversary!! Thanks for being great parents to four great girls!! HA Seriously ya'll have been the best parents that I could have ever asked for. In the past little while you have gone through alot of testing and trials, but I have seen you fight and come out on top of it all. You haven't gotten bitter but your faith and trust in God has gone deeper. You have been great Christian examples to not only us girls but many of other young people as well. Thank you so much for everything that you have done for me. I love ya'll more then words could ever express. I wish that I lived closer to where I could help you celebrate. Hope that you have a wonderful day!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Julie I just ran across your blog through Brittany's blog. How are you? Nice pic of your folks and two sisters! Tell me,was it you who was at Kyle's funeral or was it your other sister? I can't remember. Anyhow, I'll stop back for a visit...take care.

Sister Sue said...

Julie,
Tell your Mom and Dad Happy Anniversary from this old friend in Idaho.
They don't look a day older than when they lived in Greenleaf....just like I don't.
Sue