Friday, June 6, 2008

Playing in the mud.....

....is fun when you are a dog and have a friend to do it with. Gunner and Zoe had a blast!! I dog sat for a friend the other day, it was a rainy day and the dogs were tired of being inside and were getting really hyper. I didn't want them in my house so I opened the door and let them out. When I looked out the door a little later this is what I found!! YUCK!! I was wishing that I hadn't let them out. They were so dirty!! I had to give them both baths and then had to come in and take a shower myself because both of them thought that I needed to be muddy too. :)

Gunner and Zoe
Isn't your face supposed to be black?
Look at the muddy nose!!

All clean!!

3 comments:

see us at www.freewebs.com/ammowife32 said...

Hi Julie,
I did enjoy them doing the majority of the work, but I kept feeling like I should be helping. I felt so lazy just sitting there while they did all the work. It was hard for me to sit still and stay out of their way lol.
It is amazing what you find under furniture lol. No matter how many times I move the couch and clean under it, stuff always seems to find its way under there lol. Hunter gets "new" toys everytime I clean under the couch lol.
Sounds like the dogs had a blast outside lol. They are just like typical little boys lol.
TTYL

Trisha said...

Hi Julie! Looks like you have been having some fun! Don't want to get bored with your husband gone and all that!:) Will we see you at Camp? Trisha

CrazieChrisa said...

Awwww...very cute:-D