Saturday, May 17, 2008

Cloud Nine!

I got the news last night that it looks like the guys will be home sooner then what we expected. They were supposed to be home on friday and now it looks like monday or tuesday!! I'm so excited!! I can't wait to see Marcus again. He has only been gone for a little over 2 weeks but if feels like 2 years!! Now I know what I have to look forward to later this year when he leaves for 7 months. That is the life of a military spouse!!'
Hope that you are having a great weekend!! It is beautiful here and I am enjoying the sun.

1 comment:

Leah said...

Hi Julie! My name is Leah and my husband was at your parents church in CO! Thanks for the comment on my blog! I am very excited to get to "know" you! David and Christa are at our house now and she saw your blog and hopefully will be able to meet you once they get settled in Jacksonville. Please know that you all are in our prayers and will be here for you if we can help in any way!