Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Makin it...

Well it has been five days since Marcus has left. He is somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean. He said that they are doing okay. His room is small and he has three roommates. He said that the food on there is alot better then what he expected it to be. He is having a hard time walking on the ship. The rolling and pitching of the ship makes you feel like you are drunk. He said that one minute you are walking down and then the next you are walking up. He said it is almost like learning how to walk all over again.
I got an unexpected call from him on sunday. It was so nice to hear from him and then that night I was able to get an email from him. They finally got their internet hooked up in their room. Then yesterday I was able to get two emails from him. It makes the day so much better when I hear from him.
My friend Marci from Florida came in on saturday and will be here until this saturday. We have been having a good time shopping and going out to eat. Her husband is graduating from boot camp next week. She is so excited to be able to see him, it has been two and a half months.
Well that is about all I have right now. Thanks for stopping by. I hope that you have a good day.

1 comment:

Nichole said...

Julie,
Hey, It was so great to find your blog! It's been forever since I've seen you, at least now we can somewhat keep in touch!