Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My Two "Boys"

Marcus and Gunner are best buddies!! Gunner loves Marcus and cannot wait until he comes home. He knows the ringer that I have set for when Marcus calls, and when he hears that ring he grabs a toy and heads for the door. He sits down and looks out the window until he sees the truck pull up into the driveway, and then he goes crazy. Marcus loves him just as much!! Gunner follows him everywhere he goes. They go on long walks and hikes together, and Gunner goes everywhere with Marcus in the truck. This dog is truly a man's best friend. I love them both and don't know what I would do without them.


1 comment:

CrazieChrisa said...

Awwwwwwww....that is soo sweet!!!! Just letting you know that I emailed you! Soo if you get a strange email...it was from me;-) Lol!!

~Christa