Friday, May 16, 2008

Lookin' Pretty!

Well since Marcus has been gone I have been trying to keep myself busy. I had a friend from FL come in to visit me this week so that has helped me with the lonliness. Her husband is graduating from Boot Camp next week and so she came to see me and then is going to see her husband in OK next week. Of course we have been shopping, gone out to eat, gone to the beach and then were just lazy here at home. Thanks Marci for coming to see me this week. I have really enjoyed it.
Here is one of the projects that we took on this week. The flower bed in front of our house needed alot of work. We dug up three bushes and then planted flowers and put down some mulch. We also decided that the mailbox needed some sprucing up. I love the way that it looks now. Marcus needs to come home now and see all the improvments we did.
Hope that you have a good weekend!!






2 comments:

RicKaren said...

Yep. Looking pretty alright.

Anonymous said...

It looks beautiful at your place - good work! Glad your husbands home for awhile at least. I hate to be away from mine, thankfully he's not in the military. I am a very proud American though and I soo appreciate all service members who work for us - tell your husband, Thank you. We're going to ride the four wheelers and bikes today in Emmett - fun!