Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Not much going on here!

There isn't much going on here. Marcus is away for the month on some training exercises. I hate him being gone, but know that he is doing his part to protect our country and I am proud of him for that. He is getting ready for deployment later on this year. Please keep him in your prayers that God will keep him safe.
Gunner and I are just chilling here at home enjoying the beautiful weather.
Sorry there is not much to post right now. I will let you know how Marcus is doing when I hear from him.
Hope that you have a great week!!!

2 comments:

Lucydolls' ramblings said...

Julie ~ you are all in my prayers. I love you and know you will miss him. But remember you have your chat friends. We will try to make you smile, maybe even roll on the floor laughing.

I love you and tell Marcus I am praying Gods protecting hand is with him at all times.

Kristi said...

Hey! Here's my new spot:
http://lynnkristi.blogspot.com/